Monday, July 6, 2009

Rexy and Bubbles' adventure

my piano calls because I have a Senior Elective Music Night tomorrow which ALL OF YOU should be coming! well, especially those who live close :)

*EDIT* elective music night was quite good. Quite disappointed with those year 12s who didn't come especially if they weren't sick. I was terribly terribly sick and feverish before ( i even left early from school so i could rest and play that night) and I still came.

ANYWAY

i have lots to blog about. so i might as well get started. I will start with my Maths Excursion on Thursday 2nd of July

it was generally a very nice day to be out of school and not be getting more results back XD however, the funnest part of the day, apart from the intense mathematical brain energy experience @ the seminars, would be the LAST part of the day; where, as the title suggests, Rexy and Bubbles had an adventure.

It's funfun like this which makes school interesting.

Firstly, Maths excursion:



















this is the opening ceremony place. we would be moved to near the middle soon afterwards. This was also the place where Sen, Mark Menzies ( i think that's his name) Stacey and Parth would get their awards for being good @ maths. I think there was somebody I left out - i'm quite sorry if I did. Just that my memory for maths isn't exactly very clear nor accurate.



















Alan the Turdface and awesome Andrew. (ZOMG i hate posting up pictures on this - it's soo hard to move them around and for some reason, when i do cut and paste, the cutting's fine but when i paste, it's equivalent to 'Enter' and no picture comes out GARR)



















this is @ the Russian Roulette talk which was quite interesting, due to our fun drawings of Alans' small pee on my notepad. The talk was good too, but i got confused with all the probability. to be honest, the whole day meant really nothing to me until Complex Numbers talk which I attended - and even then, I was trying hard to remember stuff back from Mrs Chan times :)



























stupid Nathan made me pose for this photo. As you can see, my bag is not on my back - main reason being stupid ALAN kept unzipping my bag and making lots of mar farn for me (trouble) and it was the only way to defend myself. Moreover, when I returned, I found my pencil pencilcase inside the inner pocket of my blazer =__="





















Macquarie Uni scenery, which was made funner by the cripsy autumn leaves on the ground (even though Autumn's way past already) and to the left and right are the Blocks where we had talks in. The buildings were really weirdly named 'C6C' and like 'E3B' are some examples. Very confusing indeed.

OH! forgot to mention.
i met one of my Ex-Baulko friends. His name is Iain Brew. He was in year 12 when I was in year 7 i think. (or maybe he was in year11). Anyway, he was INCREDIBLY nice to us year 7s , showing us around and talking to us. I wish I could have been more like him - but I was a nice year 7 and the kids these days just don't seem quite as approachable. I duno. maybe just me. I do wish I could have taken a picture with him though.

Okay, so we got back to Epping and Grubsy makes me and Alan wait for the bus with him. And we notice this little poster on the wall next to the Thai restaurant:


























I thought that was really sweet. I wonder why the girl particularly made FRENCH in capitals. haha and what if all these random guys come to Epping @ that particular time D: but anyhows, (i'm kinda sick right now so if none of this makes sense you'll know why)

Anyhoo, whilst waiting with Grubsy, we see Rexy (kind rhymed eh hehe ;)) and I innocently asked him if he was still gna go to Jap ext - and suddenly he was like, yeah why not? and i don't remember the details, but the bus came and somehow, Rexy convinced me to go to Jap Ext - even if it was like the last 5-10 minutes.

Then we realised that we actually got on the WRONG bus :( - that the 549 didn't actually go anywhere near school. By that time, I was too happy about having an adventure to really care - we got off the bus after the traffic lights of Carlo High and we walked to school from there.

This is part of our journey from where the bus stopped. Man, i don't think I ever walked nor run that much this year - apart from Cross Country - i guess the adventure really made up for my lack of exercise hehe.



















the scenery actually looks kinda nice from here haha
We were going to go through the forest that apparently Belle is scared of ;D but Rexy kinda got scared too and so we just went the normal way via the traffic lights.




















This is Rexy - before he realised that the side of his Easyway had cracked and had started leaking all over. I think all the running we did had squashed the easyway in his Macquarie Uni bag.

By the time we were close to school, we realised that it was 4.20!! (10 minutes before Jap Ext ended) so we full sprinted and made it in class JUST in time for the last 5 minutes of class.




















Carlingford scenery :P


















Rexy and his leaking easyway :P

Got my dad to drive me home and thanks to that, I was able to rest and when I got home, I couldn't help but take photos of the clouds I saw. I have this dream of one day, most likely after HSC, where I'll just lie down on the grass of some park and just stare @ the clouds.

Everybody's so rushed for time these days and I wish I had more time to enjoy the simple things like lying on the grass or having a picnic (shaun) or going to a beach and simply relax.


















5 comments:

  1. yes !
    lying on the grass watching the clouds = awesome !!! ONEONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious StrangerJuly 8, 2009 at 5:40 PM

    Hey Bubbles I remember you "thinking" during one of the lectures. More like sleeping HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The great Matthew (Max) Menzies. If I could have been bothered, I would have gone just to see him. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely adventure. i'll try not to do something silly like that again!

    ReplyDelete