Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bubble Battle NYC

I like to follow this blog I found when I first started blogging:


I think she lives in the UK but she seems to know soo much about everywhere else. Anyway,
if you visit her site, she has a particular post on Bubbles =D


and I will quote her: "Bubbles are fun and photogenic, not matter what age you are!" hehe I am so proud of this quote haha I would give her a hug but she's kinda far away :P

Then she posted up a video...



If you look carefully, there's this guy who has Bubble Soldier written on his back.

Anyway, a short post today - mainly because of Amanda's post :P

Been going to the Australian Piano Pedigogy Conferance and it has been amazing. Absolutely amazing. Teachers teaching how to teach :P and all these recitals - the one I went to last night was stunning. He played with such a good tone and everything came out beautifully. I will be going soon, as well as Friday and maybe off to a particular sleepover too :P yay!

Then, next week I will be spending three nights @ a piano competition - wish me luck! :( The only one I have a chance with is the 18/U Recital Award and after that, it's all Open sections with more than 40 people trying out for what. 3 places? dammit.

OH! I cooked omelettes this morning - photos in my camera. It was relatively successful - yes i know Omelettes are easy, but it's my first time and I was very proud of them! =)

Stay warm, and have a good holiday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK CHRISAU.

    DO WELL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious StrangerJuly 17, 2009 at 5:33 PM

    Hey man

    Good luck!!

    Oh ooooooooooooohhhh Swinggggg loowwww!

    ReplyDelete