Saturday, July 11, 2009

In The Summertime

Maths tutoring is like in 20 minutes - and so far i've wasted my whole morning watching Youtube (Ellen Degeneres' show is so addictive!! - watch the George Clooney vids hehe). I promised myself I'd work extremely hard these holidays so I wouldn't do so badly in maths and hopefully get a higher UAI - increasing my chances to get into Music/Med.

GARR.

read belle's blog and decided to check out Threadless myself and damn the shirts are creative. The designs are so wonderfully colourful and each one looks rather similar but at a closer look, the themes are different and just so interesting to check out the catalog.
























I really like the Darth Vader making the moon, Jesus holding the Cross like a sword, the Panda one, which kinda looks like Drew's shirt, bleeding heart - seen a lot, and the "whoa, it's like I'm in a comic book" made me smile.

Damn these photos are so small :( more incentive to move to wordpress. If not, need to work out the html configurations to change the margin size blah blah - too technical >=(

Then, I stumbled on Lil' Soap, which I thought was hilarious. It made me giggle :)



















woah, this one is quite big. =D reminds me of the little teeth cartoon things Belle had on her blog. Forgot what they were called ==" but you know what I mean :)

























I then checked out my other t-shirts from the Threadless sight and found a whole catalog with these funny shirt messages. This one cracked me up :)

























For those kitten/baby joke lovers haha it made me D: I don't get how people can make jokes like, how long does it take babies to paint a wall? Depends how hard you throw them. I think that's awful, but obviously some people find it amusing (yoonface XD)
























This one absolutely cracked me up. I still smile everytime I see it haha I really would get this one. It's just soo good =D

Anyway, gotta start packing for tutoring :( he's gna kill me haha I've done like 5 pages of hw :P

Title of Blog dedicated to Thirsty Merc's In the Summertime - great song. Lyrics reflect my personal desire to finish stupid HSC and go to beach/party!! =D

8 comments:

  1. Mysterious StrangerJuly 11, 2009 at 4:25 PM

    Photos too small? I might know why.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet has the 'Rub Me On Your Butt!' one ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know why too, Alan. Because they are like YOUR PEE PEE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAH leeanneee beat me to it , but I have Lil Soap . Love it (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for owning six Threadless shirts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bubbles, I heard you were coming to Harry's in the holidays for maths tutoring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ soap, you're so childish :)

    Beach Partay!

    ReplyDelete