Sunday, March 15, 2009

WORLD BUILDER




YES IT WORKS. 

watch the movie. it's very sweet and a bit corny but i forgot that i had to do my english essay for 9 minutes and 15 seconds =) oh and one more.






this is what i'll be performing for my hsc music extension ensemble piece.

i'm gonna b playing the blond girl's part.

just a side note: MR WONG is in love with the blond girl. her name is Gabriella Montero and every music class we tease mr wong about her =DD and after HSC we're gna go to her concerts and something like this is gna happen:

Mr Wong: Gabriella, can you please sign this CD for my students? they really like you and are great fans.

Gabriella: oh no problems. *signs*

Mr Wong: just wondering, would you like to come to our school to do a workshop on improvisation? I think my kids would love it if you could do one for them.

Gabriella: oh i'll think about it. can you leave some details? *mr wong squeals with delight*

Mr Wong: sure ;) 

anyways xD

this was like my childhood favourite mandopop song. at that time, i thought the girl singing was really cute ^_^ and it's a nice duet =D





anyway that's all from me today.
i'm off to practice piano =)


4 comments:

  1. SING IT FOR MULTICULTURAL.
    btw the pianists looked like witches :/ like from mildred hubble or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I RECKON!

    LOL multicultural sign-ups finished a while ago i think. and i can't rap...xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. sucks again chris.

    I'm afraid the hype has disappated =(

    No longer will i trawl thru such mediocre bloggins XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris! Why have you posted to the whole wide virtual world about my love for Gabriela Montero?
    Haha!

    ReplyDelete