Thursday, March 19, 2009

the trouble with food is:

i just realised the reasons i may possibly have a "bubblebutt" as some may affectionately nickname it.















my mum went to town hall to see a doctor and she saw these cupcakes - $2 each i think, and they just looked absolutely beautiful. i seriously didn't want to eat them cos they looked so nice. i swear - if ever i get enough money - i'll make my own pastry and cake shop - and become a pastry chef ahaha how nice^_^

hmmm..
what happened in the common room at lunch:















eddy's giving me a death glare whilst nathan happily vandalises cheryl's folder.















eddy hides behind his bottle, nathan looks to...helena? for inspiration on how to grafiti cheryl's folder even more. cheryl is showing off her phone 

ARGH!! i'm getting owned by my 3U essay!! there's soo much to talk about in Shipping News and i can only write so much in 50 minutes? i think...sigh**

today was quite fun..i guess ahah i wish we had more music periods - i have so much fun in music. jap is sometimes a waste of time because people like kelvin keeps distracting me throughout the lesson - even wen i sit with Lee he comes along and asks if i have food..=___=

anyway, i'm quite tired, so today's blog is probably quite boring. sorry

nite nite


4 comments:

  1. Stop checking out your "bubble butt" and stuff yourself with more fattening cupcakes.

    I like the butterfly sponge one at the bottom and the buttercream/coffee one top right hand corner.

    I'll take them as a blog over your butt any day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a shop that sells cupcakes like that in parra! (Funnily enough it's called Cupcakes, I think)

    They look so goooooood :)

    STUDY BOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg he's vandalising my face isnt he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. goshh..take that stupid pic of me OFFFFF!!! this is ur grandma, btw =) haha..yehh, belle..he probabli IS vandalising ur face..but not as much as my face >.<

    ReplyDelete