Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the day i got a new face.


*scratches head* what the hell, the one time i rage, and nobody says it sucks no more...
maybe i should rage me heh xD

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!!! well i did get a lot of work done and no, shaun i didn't break lent, almost did though XD jokes

WHAT I MISSED:

1. Belle's itchiness..hmmm..sounds kinda weird when i say it. meh
2. KAZUKI WAS HERE!! OMFG i can't believe i missed it.
3. HARRY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
4. DOUBLE MUSIC (i only realised when i was looking to see what i had the next day)
5. YEAR MEETING (apparently i'm not applied for hsc yet..=(
6. MY FRIENDS ngaww. xD

WHAT I DID INSTEAD:

1. 2U ESSAY
2. HALF OF 3U ESSAY - i know, far out i kept watching procrastinating doing that.
3. 3U JAP WRITING for tutoring
4. PRACTICED PIANO
5. FINISHED 4U REVISION PAPER O HARE GAVE US.

as you can see, what i missed > what i did instead. but i slept a lot heh so i'm quite happy.

OH OH! actually what i missed => what i did.

you will never believe what i did for no. 6.

story:

i wake up in the morning and have a good look in the mirror and i discover that some of my pimples on my face had disappeared! I WAS SO FRKN HAPPY ahaha. i reasoned that because of my energetic and totally exhausting run yesterday, the exercise must have balanced the equilibrium in my body, which was disorientated due to my excessive midnight blogging, stress of exams and Lent xD

as a result, i told my mum and she was like..hmmm maybe with a raised eyebrow, saying it was probably cos i slept better last night etc. 

ANYWAY, i was in the middle of doing my essays =__= when my mum comes and whispers in my ear:

"Do you want to get a facial" (PLEASE DON'T THINK DIRTY PLS =__=")
"Uh, now??"

so i followed my mum and she began to teach me how to do like this facial mask which is really nutritional for the skin and makes it really soft and bouncy like a baby's bum. xP

she tied my hair back with this massive elastic band thing, with a ribbon =__= and she began to place the facial mask on me. it felt rather cool, literally and she told me to make sure it stuck onto my face.

i came back downstairs and took some pictures xD


































left it on for like half an hour but got owned cos i was meant to leave it on for longer. then my mum sprayed some ph santisizer, chem people can tell me wat that is, and yep =)

so my face should not only be sexier, but it should look younger too xP

OH! update, the fruit flies have disappeared yay! and i found this awesome keyboard cover, well i had it for a while, but i thought a picture of it would be nice to end the blog =)


My awesomely useful furigana




cute blue mouse with the net alert mouse pad that i got from school in year 5

wrist pad - it's a panda, but i've used it so often it's kinda squashed in the belly - still it was cute.


Song eyephones, i mean ear phones which far out.
SONY HEADPHONES that i bought in hk a while ago. 

last but not least, my awesome keybaord cover.

今日は、けっせきした。昨日のせいで、すごくつかれたんだ。
学校に出るにかわって,家に色々なしゅくだいや勉強した。

お休み

7 comments:

  1. OMG CHRIS AU. I CHOKED ON MY GRAPE BECAUSE I WASN'T EXPECTING A PICTURE, or rather, PICTURES. My dad also choked on his grape when he looked over my shoulder. HAHA. YOU'RE SO GENIUS HAHA. (note I said you're so genius, not you are a genius. :) I love the second picture so much.';D it;s so beautiful. My tummy hurts from laughing now.

    ANYWAY. Oneday I will post a vanity blog talking about facial care and all that :D
    PH THINGY YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT balances the acidity and alkalinity of your face. Impurities in the face such as blackheads, acne and white heads may form DUE to an imbalance in pH. :)

    You must send that photo to me in better quality. it's so brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have a very nice wallpaper on my laptop tomorrow......

    i must say. You kinda look like my grandma in that photo.

    You sexy thing :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a day away from school lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO...
    My mum keeps trying to get me to go to her beauty therapist...
    I refused to go and told her real men don't do girly stuff...
    She tells me lots of guys do it and I asked her to name one person I know my age who does...
    Guess I got proved wrong >.<
    I am so dead if mum ever see's that facial mask picture of you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. chris, you are so homo, my respect for you has gone down by at least a factor of 100. So now you're in negative figures.

    Srsly, wat kinda guy does that. XD I mean its ok to wash your face with those facial washes but those patches....holy moly.

    Oh btw, you want to kno the constituents of those facial masks. Its mostly purified water, some zinc and alcohol. When my dad saw, he was like wtf....who is that?? I told him and he shook his head and for no apparent reason, he gave me a 20min lecture on why those facial masks are scam. Including those mud masks etc etc.

    He said pimples were just caused by excess Sebum, produced cos we're hormonal =). The dirt that clogs up in it causes your pimple. So maybe instead of being such a homo...how about you wash your face instead xD.

    homo homo homo...yu are really homo O_O....facial mask..thats degrading your (though non-existent) manliness :P

    Im gnna use that pic as my avatar on the frams now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha it was just an experiment!! a one-off thing. i'm probably not ever use a facial mask. gawd. no i'm not homo!

    NO! don't use that as your avatar!

    ahaha don't go and see a beauty therapist - just go to a dermatologist and see if it's really bad.

    and OF COURSE I WASH MY FACE D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT ON EARTH!?

    YOU LOOK LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!

    ReplyDelete