Sunday, March 8, 2009

too many words



ARGH! my keyboard died!!
and now i have this really weird keyboard..not saying it's bad but the backspace button is too small so i haf to reach further to backspace..><>

teh compaq keyboard story:

okay yesterday, all of a sudden, my control button started stuffing up. i was tryna copy some text from one place to another and suddenly, it disappeared, and all i was left with was a "c" ..
i was like wtfreak haha and instinctively pressed control+z but obviously cos control button didn't work, only the z came out..>_<

well to cut long story short, i was pretty much fine with having a stuffed up keyboard until i was typing my essay..and the SPACEBAR stuffed up on me too. =@ GARR
so i decided to clean the keyboard - seeing as there was lots of dirty stuff in the keyboard (like hair, rice, some tomato sauce, pastry and booger xD jks) LOL that's quite gross

wells, after cleaning and shaking out all the crap in the keyboard, it stil didn't work, so i knew i had to get a new one. MORE money wasted..sigh*

BEFORE: 















and AFTER my officeworks trip:















i shall block out my face like Belle does but i don't have the time - and i don't think it looks THAT bad hehe - quite unlike belle's face XDD

hmmm. 

i shall blog more if i manage to finish the 2U essay before 10.30

NOTE TO BUBBLES:

MEET THE MUSIC - WEDNESDAY. DON'T FORGET TO GO.
(dermatologist is also wednesday too.) 

DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT when you plan your whole day of homework (especially in the holidays) and you wake up, get started and you find out you have some dental appointment or whatnot and it just SCREWS up your ENTIRE day and you end up reading manga like
Watashi no Messiah-sama. 
people should read it - it's quite good heh
the guy in there has the most awesome hair - just like ME not

レクスーさんは、このブログを読むと、間違いがあると、直してくれてお願い!
今日は、雨だし、天気がよくないから、僕の気分もどんどんよくなった。そして、つまらないエッセのせいで、もっとたいへんな日になってしまったんだ。

学校の音楽授業を楽しみにしている。でも、このしゅうまつに何でもれんしゅうできないから、ちょっとしんぱいしているよ。大丈夫だろうか。

じゃ



6 comments:

  1. LOL and thats why you should clean your keyboard every month or so. I also had to recently replace my mouse and keyboard set since the mouse stopped flashing after replacing the old batteries =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. :| I've had my keyboard for like.. YEARS! And it works fine. As long as you don't EAT near it..
    and Chris Au, I black my face out because I don't like close up photos :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your luvo with your beloved keyboard.
    And yes.
    U really shouldve blocked out your face....for the keyboard's sake :p

    Im surprised there havnt not been more comments....seing i gave your blog such a massive promotion today.

    And yes, Ull be spending more money on me at the city/Chats on wednesday arvo. cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ochaguy is shaun - i guess.
    gawsh, my face is awesome.

    yeye, it's good people forgot to look @ my blog. DON'T PROMOTE. it's meant to b private heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we shall promote :)




    boobies (.)(.)

    ReplyDelete