Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'M BLOGGING TOO!

asdf;lkajsdfl;ka

i'm so freaking excited. I'm actually meant to be doing my 2U essay on Pride and Prejudice and Letters to Alice - but i can't frkn find a quote so i kinda gave up. 

Big thanks to Belle for inspiring me to blog. reading your blogs make blogging seem so awesomely fun. heh. and i kinda do wanna go back and read this one day when i'm like 50 - hopefully they wouldn't have deleted my blog by den. >_< boy ="">

OKAY (edward lu style) 
WHAT I DID TODAY:

1. was meant to wake up @ 8.30 - ended up sleeping to 10. i hate it wen i wake up on saturdays and it's REALLY late like 11.30 and i literally shout "holy shit" just to find my mum in my room cleaning up my desk and i'm like "why didn't you wake me up?" and she would just smile and say "i want you to sleep longer" - argh! but i need to work!! there's so much stuff to do..piano, jap memorising, MATHS and the stupid essays i haf to do for english ><

2. skipped breakfast cos i had so much stuff to do - scan, burn, download, check, delete ARGH - and the most annoying thing today was: i was burning this CD of the hsc music stuff to do with my music theory teacher and because I was out of CDs, i asked my mum if she knew where she hid them (she used to hide my DVDs and CDs so i wouldn't watch/download anime - cos it distracted my studies bleh). ANYWAY, she wanted me to prepare some medicine for her cos she's sick and i kinda forgot until my dad reminded me and as a result, i gave it to her late - and she was like "Geez, i thought you were so into burning your anime for your friends that you forgot all about your mum" and i'm like..WTF i was burning the stuff for my studies but she had already closed to door by then =__= GRR 

hate it wen my mum owns me for doing stuff for my friends...i'm not even doing it for myself - like the times i go to my friends' bday parties @ the ct and it's not like I WANT to go -i mean i kinda HAF to cos they're my friends and i come home and she's like stop spending all this money on your friends, why you never take good care of yourself - always putting your friends first. ARGH !

i mean - God tells us to love one another and put others before yourself - THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING!!! and my mum's like..yeah but God also tells us to obey your parent's wishes - and i'm like..wth..what should i do then?? (i usually end up listening to my parents though..><)

hmmm..
3. had maths tutoring - oo but before that, read some shoujo manga LOL shuddup, about some 24 year old teacher teaching @ this high school - and this guy falls in love with her. the guy's like really good @ bball but surprisingly - the teacher is just as good - and yeah - i hate stories where they're JUST about to kiss and like they get disturbed and stuff - such a frkn anti-climax =__="

4. started 2U essay. gna haf to finish it soon.

anyway, for my first blog - this ent bad hehe 

i guess i'm suited for blog writing, maybe, i just haf this natural nack? for typing/writing heaps. Like wen i'm emailng friends on the hols, i always write A LOT more than they do and they're just like how come you can write so much..heh

ah wells - i hope i didn't bore my readers too much heh, IF i get any readers, i'm gna haf to learn how to post videos and stuff like that heh- watevs..

YAY!! FIRST BLOG し終わった!

お休み

7 comments:

  1. OMG BUBBLES YOUR ON BLOGSPOT TOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I forgot to read your blog before I commented ;D

    Your mum sounds funny :) and very much like a normal mum.

    LOL @ #3. My sister reads shounen manga HAA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait. OMG. I just read the first part :)

    You're welcome. HAHA

    3 comments from me ==;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. When in public my mum goes "My son helps a lot of people." But whenever I get to the point where I'm helping people before myself and losing sleep she starts complaining like "You care so much about others. Why should you do that? Care about yourself more."

    Good first blog. Hope to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG WHY NOT WORDPRESS!!

    Nice blog anyway, look forward to reading about your daily antics ^^!

    ReplyDelete