Wednesday, April 1, 2009

MY FRANKY THE TURTLE BAG

























VERSES 


























wow - lighting makes a lot of difference..

FRANKY THE TURLE/WATERMELON bag :

PLUS -
waterproof 
spacey.
has many cool pockets
can spot it miles away..could be a minus too..

MINUS
attracts too much attention
is green
results in the owned being called "homo"

please let me in on your thoughts.

GREEN VS BLUE.

i don't have another bag - which is not one of those countryroad-type bags. backpacks are better for my shoulders, even though they make me look shorter..=(

ty

5 comments:

  1. franky the turtle/water melon bag seems better. Please don't use a country road one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nonono! I dont want Franklin the Turtle as my best friend!

    But then again...i spose u can always hide into your own bag wheen u want to dissspeare.....I'm sure ull fit...seeing its "has many cool pockets"

    We could repeate the scenario that Lowcock was telling us about :)

    except it wont be voluntary of course.

    Why dont u get a "proper" looking bag.....

    The whole group seems to be able to do it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8) Now before assemblies, I'll have to put my bag near yours so I can find my bag easily at the end of assembly. :D:D not the other way around lol.

    (btw, I didn't really see the turtleness in your bag until you said it.. ;D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your green bag isn't really waterproof as we found already on the bus. Also if we can spot it miles away we won't be able to hide it from you. BUT we have more chance of trying to hide it from you.

    I like the blue bag better. You look short cos your jumper is so tight.












    BOOBIES

    ReplyDelete
  5. the turtle bag so plain but!

    ReplyDelete