Wednesday, April 8, 2009

CHATSWOOD with JOSEPH



a GREAT shout out to Joseph who went with Chatswood with me. I had lots of fun, in spite of the anti-climax @ the end =(

a massive *GLARE* to those who decided to spend time @ Hyde Park or in USyd or @ school getting back 4U stuff than with me XD jokes hehe

man. today was tiring.

got to school today and got a form to get a new bus ticket - needed to fill one in before next term, so they'd haf time to process and by the time i get back from holidays, it'd b all ready for me to use =)

then, mr lowcock approaches me and tell me i did well in Japanese. I hope i can keep it up, i'm worried i'll start going downhil from here - but ti's good, at least i'd b able to spend more time on music and maybe maths and english, which i need to work on. 13 units suck balls. >_<

i saw the cadets all lined up, ahaha it's so funny, all their funny calls that don't make any sense to me, but sound awesome cos Buddha's saying it. hehe =) 

anyway, school was quite normal, apart from a particular upsetting incident which only a special someone knows abt. to that special someone: i'm glad i got that outta my system - but at the same time, i feel like i can't be strong anymore, i don't know what to do..sigh**)

school = okay. music was fun though (for Mr Wong who occassionaly reads this ehhe ) we're studying Eurlkonig or something which is ErlKing in English, soundsl ike some fantasy game eh? ahaha

its' quite interesting, a ballad by Schubert which focuses on the story of a man and his son, who is very ill and the Erlking, who is a mythical king who sings songs to children, luring them and killing them (an evil pedo imo), eventually kills the boy. It's amazing cos it's able to have 4 voices going on: narrator, man, boy, and erlking, all sung by one person. pretty amazing. Even more amazing, is Liszt's piano transcription of it, which would probably win me many prizes in competitions if i used it. 

moving on,
i go to epping with mizzy, ruilong and michael liu (the cool one) cos they're going to USyd and i went to epping instead. Mainly had a nice chat, about our BMIs and how most of us would faint if we gave blood hahaha

anyways. get to epping station and go down to catch my chatswood when i see JOSEPH! and my cousin alfred. i asked joseph if he would come with me to chatswood, and him, being a GOOD friend as he was, came with me XD (i'll stop with the guilttripping now hehe)

we go to chatswood, mainly just chatting about how we both got owned in 4U maths and our future dreams. 

get to chatswood and i proceed to buy stuff for the yr12 common room; which included a pine-o cleen spray, a plug for the sink, a scrub for the sink and other dirty places eg. eddy's butt xP and a microwave lid so the microwave wouldn't get all disgusting. was gna get mice poison too, but apparently Connors said Mr. "Pest Control" is gna come and fix that up - have fun doing that Ruilong hehe your fault for dropping eco ahaha

then we had LUNCH =DDD 
at first we were gna go to THIS PLACE:



















where Joseph would pull off his awesome Krn skills and get us discounts and free food ahaha but ..unfortunately, it opened AFTER 5PM!!! what a lazy shop LOL. thought chatswood would have high enough rent to make you work the hol day. ah well

so we were considering the sushi train that Smelly Belly went to, but we looked @ the price and figured that we were never EVER gna get full there. 

so we went to
IWA RESTAURANT - at least that's what i think it's called

IT
IS 
AWESOME

ahaha Joseph came in and he's like - wow this is a place i would take a chick on a date to, and i was like =__= way to make it awkward for me. but yes, it's quite a nice place - hold on, i'll load some pictures. 




















the place is a bit darker, forgot to turn flash off ahaha 
the boss's wife was looking @ me funny after i took the picture.

only kinda weird thing i felt was that - it'd b better if they had a japanese chef. i'm not saying krn style japanese made food is bad, i just kinda wished they had a japanese chef and they actually spoke Japanese in the entrance instead of some musimasee (IRASHAIMASE). i swear, in hk, in the smaller japanese restaurants, you go in and EVERY VERSION of IRASHAIMASE is different =__= some actually say it okay, some should just stick to cantonese.

ah wells, more pictures of the place - it's acutally very nice.








































anyways, the food was AWESOME.

Chicken Karaage Bento Box 14.90




















not bad at all eh? i was expecting a lot less. the picture makes it look quite small - but given the half an hour i had to eat, it was very good and i was quite full afterwards. 



















Joseph's tempura udon 15.90 

quite good imo. the service was quite good - this guy kept asking us if we were happy with our food and cos we were kinda late, and they closed @ 3; they were very polite in telling us to hurry up and eat so they can close the shop. welps, i left 1.20 of a tip so they should be happy with that ahaha




















me and my bento box. very filling and very nice. yes Belle - this is what you missed out on. ahaha

anyways,
afterwards
went to my Dermatologist. it was a MAJOR disappointment.

the first time i saw her, i was very pleased, cos she got lots of stuff done for me in a very short amount of time - very efficient and professional.

she charged me 75 dollars for consultant fee - apparently i could claim that @ Medicare which was okay i geuss but by the time i paid 75 i was penniless, centless either way i had no more money.

she started talking to me abt whether i would like to take Oratane for my pimples or a lotion/outside treatment - and i went for outside treatment cos i'm frkn taking enough medicine already for my rheumatoid Arthiritis. and she was like fair enough..

pulled out all these lotion bottles, not too big. there was a facial foam wash, a toner, a moisturiser, some germ killing gel thing, and an acidic thing to help the take care of blackheads and scars and stuf. throughout the thing, i rkn she was quite er impatient with me, trying to hurry me along, saying "do you understand me, Mr Au" =__= sigh*

i thought she was gna giv it to me, all those lotion bottles and at the end she was like, wells, let's count this up, ladida, okay $152 dollars please. i'm like. :O:O:O:O wth i'm like - um i don't have any money with me; that's okay go to an atm, we have one outside; er i don't have a card; okay bank is closeby, use your credit card; er i don't have one either, i'm gna have to get money from home; okay where do you live, Denistone. okay. come back with 152 den; D: WTF come back ?!?!; yes that's right, otherwise you'll have to book another appointment, pay consultant fee on top of the lotions agn. i was like

er. okay. 
and left.

WTFF RIPP ME OFF!! I ALREADY PAID YOU SO MUCH ARGGH !!! 152 DOLLAR AS IF - I COULD PAY FOR SO MANY PIANO LESSONS WHICH WOULD BE SO MUCH NICER THAN COMING TO GET CREAM FOR MY FACE 

i could do more facials and get a better face dan use your lotions :@:@ 

i was quite sad after that - luckily Joseph cheered me up cos he was VERY busting to the toilet and the toilet door on the train stuffed up so he sat in this meditating kinda position, tryna hold it in xDD very amusing

ah wells, no more dermatologists for me! facials ftw!! ahaha

i'm quite tired now - gna go practice piano.
ciao ciao
^_^

hope USYD people had fun - DID YOU STEAL THE INVISIBILITY CLOAK PROTOTYPE?!?! AHAHA
and hope that stupid 
hydeparkmissbellyZHANG had fun too ^_^ ahaha


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on coming 1st in Jap this time.
    Dermatologists are rip and gay... You should just accept your fate like me and pray things work out by the time you finish HSC... I don't believe all these lotions and skin care really help. Just drink lots of water, gets lots of sleep and use like a simple pimple acne treatment once-twice a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed i stole the invisibility cloak and managed to take it home, where right now i am sitting nude by my computer, under my cloak.

    Hahaha, yes you go get facials chris, jsut like in superbad, or in those cheeky movies you watch :P

    And how can u be that cold to wear 4 friggin layers...thats worse than me wearing 5 school jerseys at once.

    Have fun being homo

    Nathan :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or you can skip Jason's comment and do what I do :D Nothing. And get say, one pimple every year with no scars and no need for facials. Queer heh

    I hope you make it up to your special person, talk to me in maths yo and take us to that awesome Jap restaurant there :P

    Gee Chris, way to steals some face lotion.

    Nice pictures. None of boobies though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ JASON: i'll just accept that it's fate. i'm the ugly duckling turning into a beautiful swan ahaha

    @ Nathan: i just wanted to be colourful ahaha i had ALL the colours of the rainbow today!! eheh

    @ Eddy: did you get lonely @ maths today? ahaha i missed making random comments and getting weird looks from you today ahaha

    should i load a certain person's butt on my blog/? ahaha better not >_> *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY FREAKING GOSH. YOU AND JOSEPH WERE EATING TOP CLAASS MUNCHIES AND I WAS EATING SOGGY FRIES FROM MACCAS ON THE BUS D: *grumble*

    I laughed when I saw the contrast between Joseph and you. He has a DAVID like pose and you just looked like a greedy little kid with that huge box of food. But yes. I admit it. I'm jealous and I wish I went to that place.

    Btw, the weekend my mum and I were in Chatswood, we walked past this place. She was like "Ughh what a dark place for food. No one would come here for a date"

    ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Belle:

    SIF?! it is very romantic.
    we went there again today.

    YOU DOUBLY MISSED OUT - ahaha it was quite an awesome date with connie, mizzy and shaun =)

    ReplyDelete