Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ticket delivery!

I absolutely LOVE receiving things from the mail. Whether those things are books or anything else really that's addressed to me, I love the feeling of opening up the parcel or envelope and seeing what's inside.

And so it was extra extra exciting when I opened up a yellow envelope to find THESE:
Well, there's actually four all linked together but the camera's too small to let me capture them all in one frame. We're going to see it WEDNESDAY 23 MARCH 8pm =D I can't wait. It's probably not the most outstanding musical in the world, because it's still relatively new and it's based on a more tragic and dramatic theme, but I know that it's a musical that's worth seeing! I'll be sure to type up a little review with a few pics (hopefully) afterwards. I pray and reallyyy hope that we get Anthony Warlow - so Mr Warlow, if you have the time to follow my blog LOL, please perform on that night. pretty please :)

That's all for now. More news from Japan especially about the nuclear crisis and big earthquakes that are only aftershocks - I kinda feel like I should have used the money from the tickets to donate to Japan. I love that country, I love their people, their arts, culture and technology. Stay strong!!

5 comments:

  1. :(
    everybody keeps saying 'no'. i think we've exhausted everyone from Ruse. Baulko?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did ask some baulko kids but they all declined too :( especially since they'd rather see the LOTR thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O !!

    YAY CHRIS

    AND NOOO i'll try to find someone who can come. unless you've already found someone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee Chris!!

    You get so excited so easily!! But don't worry I do too!!=) What is this Zhivago thingy? You should tell me all about it! Sounds fascinating!! I AM A MASSIVE FAN OF WARLOW TOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Doctor Zhivago is a musical and we're going to see it tomorrow! :D hopefully we get Warlow :( and yep, I shall tell you all about it :)

    ReplyDelete