Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 money bags and a spring roll.

hi-hi. 

i don't believe i just spent 10 seconds figuring out an appropriate greeting. went from "HELLO EVERYBODY =]" which i thought was too happy a mood to create to..well. what it is now.

okay. to explain my monday absence. After the Helena's party on Sunday, I discovered to my dismay that I had not practiced piano properly (yes. i know i had all of friday and saturday; but i was catching up on maths - i don't believe I forgot how to do Volumes already! D:) So, i decided to take a day off so I could have a productive lesson and not waste my mum's money (i'm such a good boy) and consequently, I avoided Connors and McKenzie's angry lectures =D 

BUBBLES WINS ^_^ 

on top of that, I had a chest clinic appointment @ parramatta at 2.00pm (because the Enbrel injection I'm taking apparently increases my risk of getting TB so i haf to take some MORE medicines =___= to make sure that doesn't happen.) it so happens that the doctor was very late to the clinic and by 3.14 (yes. parramatta clinic people, i was there for OVER AN HOUR) I really had to leave for my piano lesson. 

so. i waste an hour reading citizen kane and half watching Brothers & Sisters which is actually quite a funny qwirky show. I like it. velly muchuu =) *giggle* AND i was late to my lesson. wtf. (was quite pee-ed off)

BUBBLES LOSES. =(

So today. Monday. oops. Tuesday ( it still feels like the first day of my week hehehe) 

i'm quite bewildered by Growth and Decay. Maybe cos i missed out on a lesson on monday (yes. BUBBLES LOSES agn =__=) but it is quite overwhelming when you see ALL this working on the board. 

and you don't know the question. 

so you just conscientiously copy the working from the board onto your book (this brings me back to Mrs Chan's lessons when I did that a lot. Not my fault. Nathan was very distracting with his hands >_<>

Oh i do realise i've been rambling a bit. Time to spice things up with some pictures. Yes. Hurray. bubbles finally shuts up. 

We were discussing naruto/bleach during Maths today (yes. sorry there's still something i need to say before your viewing pleasure is enhanced). So these are some climatical points in the recent updates of the mangas. 

Firstly Bleach:

























Yes, boys and girls, this is the new Kurosaki Ichigo - he's grown more horny ;) and is stronger. 

























Hitsugaya dies. Nah, just kidding. He just gets owned by some espada. =)

THEN we have naruto:

Naruto is ownage once again. =) i was so happy when i saw this. Such an awesome entrance.



















he owns one of the Pains in one hit. and just wait, his next line is even better.

























something on the lines of "go grab a cup of tea and take a breather, Granny" (haha Por por, if you read this, this is when I save you and tell you to drink your herbal medicine :P)

























Last but not least, this is Naruto in SAGE mode, ahaha makes him look like he's got make up on eh? hehe but he's very strong at this level, and is much cooler than always resorting to Kage Bunshin and Rasengan.

Lastly, 
to sum up today. i decided to create something LIKE community channel's "Ugly word of the day etc." 

So firstly,

the "Funny yet wtf person of the day" 

Mindy. A very drunk and crazy Mindy today was interviewed by yours sincerely in Japanese class. I really can't imagine her well and truly drunk. It'd be frightening haha.

the "awesome person of the day" goes to

Justin. for lending me his "The soloist" which i think i left in the Senior Common Room after reading it in my free period. If anybody finds it, please return to me. =)

okay. to piano practice. =) 

i shall be in Parramatta Eisteddfod, attempting to earn some money (a potential $1000). but my teacher's student Leanna Lam (she is one of the best in the country and has been selected to attend Colburn Music School in LA for her bachelors in music. Colburn is one of the most elite music schools in the world, along with Julliard (though Julliard is more for strings now) is competing with me, along with other really good people. I don't think I can get it haha. ah well. i'll giv it my best shot.


Okay.. 

I shall leave you all with the "most disturbing yet hilarious picture of the day".

Nathan, Eddison, Ambert Cheryl would understand this. This was @ the Thai restaurant during helena's 17th bday party. cheryl wouldn't eat money bags after that. hehe






















7 comments:

  1. Oh my god, whoever thinks like that is just whacked. Ergh...!

    AND IF YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT LOVE I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE ACC FOR FALSE ADVERTISING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa....Krzystofor! (haha...Mr. Best's music class)

    That's a friggen chode that uve uploaded there....hope it not to scale to your own one.... :p

    Oh i had Ms. Huang today. Friday: I.am.so.screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZOMGZ PUT SOME SPOILER TAGS D:

    ps, naruto sucks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for Parramatta Eisteddfod. Why would Leanna (my ex Roseville student) enter such a small competition? Do you know I won the Parramatta Eisteddfod scholarship thing way back in 99 as a student, so carry on the tradition Chris.

    I bought more volumes of Nodame Cantabile in Japan! She's such an idiot but if I had to be a manga character I'd be Chiaki minus the arrogance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks suspiciously like the money bags from Tommy Thai in West Ryde...

    ReplyDelete