Thursday, October 8, 2009

9 minutes

well. 8 minutes, is all i have before i must go back to studying.
yes. studying.

met Jason @ west ryde library today and it's so nice to be studying with someone instead of being all alone. somehow i daydream more when there's nobody there studying with me. It was nice to see some Rusians again :) i saw some of my primary school friends there too, well not really friends, since i don't talk to them :P we USED to talk and play handball together, and all. but one of them's all gangster now and smokes n all. and the other keeps looking @ me funny, like i'm supposed to go up to her and say hi. maybe i will. =D

so i decided to break my silence. it's not much of a 'breaking' but well :D

there's not much time left, and there's never enough time left.

6 minutes left. this feels stupid. blogging feels so unnatural when you haven't done it for long. so i apologise in advance if nothing makes sense, and i'm just wasting your precious study time.

thank you to all who wrote in my little book. you have no idea how much it means to me to have made such wonderful friends in my short yet eventful time @ Ruse. It's not easy to suddenly dive into a new world where everybody is soo friendly with one another already. I hope that the time you've spent with me was as fun as it was for me. =D

3 minutes left.
2 minutes. maybe i should upload a picture instead.



















for those of you who missed out on eddison with his saggy boobs ;)

have fun studying =D will miss everybody. and already do.

i hope you'll still say hi, when we see each other in the future, unlike what happened with my primary school friends. and likewise, i'll be more brave and say hi if I see you all in the future =D

welps it's past 10pm.

miss you all. study hard =D see you soon :)

7 comments:

  1. it's encouraging to see other people working as hard or harder than you are.
    keep up the good work chris !
    i know you'll do well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you. Study hard =)
    Wish I could've written in your book =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. michael: i know! makes you want to work harder eh?

    james: oh no! i'll bring it next time we see each other. you HAVE to write in it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JIA YOU! JIA YOU! JIA YOU!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun hahaha

    Perhaps we should meet up at Epping library. Maybe not hahaa.

    Btw did you get my message? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bosco: you too =D lazy boy - go own ezgi in German :P

    SPP: no i didn't get your message. tell me when you're studying there and i'll come. i need help in maths anyways :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apologise. You wasted my precious study time.

    Fatass.

    ReplyDelete