Monday, August 31, 2009

GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY + happy birthday Lui-Rong :)

First off, a VERY happy birthday to Lui-Rong xD I hope you enjoyed our extreme birthday surprise for you. Though the idea was mine, I have to thank Eddy, Nathan, Bosco and Melinda for making it very possible, creatively adding new ideas, helping us with the choreography and being the awesome dancers you are :)

I hope everybody who watched it enjoyed it, I could not help but smile at the loud shouts of protests as girls and boys alike cringed at the sight of us in short shorts and mini skirts
(actually mine was just rolled up real high xD)


Going to upload one of our practice videos for you to watch. I have the actual one, but I'll leave it up to Ambert and plus, I'm not a real fan of the actual one - i look gross :(

uh oh. just found out the video's like 286 MBs..should have changed the video resolution and quality. if anybody knows how to do it, so it becomes like a 51 MB video, please let me know. after all , it's all for your viewing pleasure :)

So, just so you get a sneak peek of us, here are some photos of the day :)


















Group picture after our performance. The silence was quite awkward there. xD




















The beginning of Sorry Sorry (oh, oh, oh oh oh oh) XD
Bosco's loving it :)



















The part where Melinda comes in. LOL Nathan's in his socks xD
for sexy legs, Bosco and Eddy ftw.



















SPRINKLER TIME =) and bosco is adjusting his pants/belt. Apparently Bosco's shorts inside kept coming down and dangled whilst he was dancing hehe :)



















my angels :)



















Ruilong opening his present.

It was wrapped in a range of wrapping accessories ranging from Bamboo leaves, Glad Wrap, Nappies to Toilet Paper and of course, his Mr. Perfect Hip Briefs.

Anyway, I hope everybody enjoyed our performance, it was unbelievably awkward when Mr McFadyen (if that's how you spell his name) walked in. I think he liked it and could feel the homo aura surrounding the drama room and decided to check it out and make sure nothing was coming out of hand.

As I looked to my left, I could distinctively see many year 11s, other year 10s all peering in on our performance. oh gad, I thought, but the show must go on. The look on Ruilong's, or should I say Luirong's face was priceless, he quite liked it I think :)

After all, all our hard work had paid off, it was worth it and I believe there are many agents now looking for male crossdressing dancers for the year 12 Farewell performance. Well, hopefully next time we won't have to wear short shorts nor skirts. I don't think Ms Treskin will enjoy it. Nevertheless, we are at your service.

Will upload video after I make it smaller in size, so that those capped (Bosco) will be able to watch it :) hurray

To Ruilong, I hope you enjoyed everything we did for you today. Sorry for barring you and leaving you all alone during lunch, recess and in the mornings on Thursday and Friday, hope you weren't too lonely without us. The presents from us may not look like much, but we spent AGES getting it for you, going around ct, hungry, starving and very exhausted. We walked from USyd to Market City to Pitt Street Mall. All. For. You =D

hope you had a blast.

love,
Bubbles =)

ps. Shout to Deva too! Happy Birthday big boy ;)

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Gee Gee Gee will be stuck in my head for quite a while.....

    As will the image of Nathaniel's nipple.

    Surprisingly, Eddy's nipples were not erect this time.

    And i have realised now that there are some things which shouldn't be shared on a public comment box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GAD.

    IT WAS SO HOMO IN THE ROOM I COULD ALMOST NOT STAND IT.

    HAHA

    I had short vid snippets of it too so :/ one day I might compile some video 8)

    PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT FOR ANYMORE BIRTHDAYS I BEG OF YOU. PLEASE NO ;D NO HOMO, NO PERFORMANCE FROM NOW ON. FRIENDSHIP IS AT STAKE.

    :)

    Otherwise, nice performance. I couldn't help but shudder everynow and then when someone would flash. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the second photo, Nathan seems to have enough time to turn to the camera and strike a pose. HAHA ;D

    Pretty disgusting, but entertaining photos you got there (:

    -sy

    ReplyDelete