Sunday, June 28, 2009

BOO!!

ARGH!

I tried to download a new template and make it look nicer.
and it failed (obviously as you can tell)

Not only that,
When i realised it didn't work and I put in some random template. not only does it look gay, but it MY BLOGLIST IS GONE! gotta upload all those sites all over again.

omfg. this is why i shouldn't procrastinate.

stupid 3Unit english and stupid cough.

i think Belle gave it to me in jap Continuers test. >=(

welps. i guess i'll b staying home again then. hehe

hmmm..might as well try and fix it up now that I've gone and ruined it.

HAVE FUN @ SCHOOL TOMORROW SUCKERS hehe XD

ps. belle don't do speaking tomorrow if you want me to help you ;)

oh and Mr Wong - if you read this. i'm REALLY sorry for missing out on your double period of Music. I'm gna b working on my composition and performances pieces tomorrow whilst i'm sick. (and doing3Unitenglish *cough*) hehe =)

*edit* ZOMG I LOST THE CHATBOX TOO !! GARR

1 comment:

  1. Stupid boi.
    Im pulling an all nighter for 3U and u tell me some silly cough means u cant go to school tomorrow.

    Anyhow. Mum says that Jay chou tickets will most likely be availble. But she wont know till Tuesday.
    Which means....we might have to do a make up lesson for Jap on wednesday with Lucy.

    But also. Nathaniel says that we're going to watch Bruno on Wednesday.

    My diary is chocablocks. Ill call u tomorow.

    ReplyDelete